The ultra-compact Sennheiser AVX-ME2 SET provides professional videographers, video journalists, and vloggers with a dependable wireless microphone system that’s so easy to use, it’s like having a dedicated sound engineer on set handling audio tasks.
Made with simplicity in mind, but without compromising audio quality, this self-configuring digital system handles time-consuming frequency setup and mic-level adjustments for you, so you’re ready to shoot within seconds. Now, you can focus on the other critical elements vying for your attention during a shoot, and confidently record crisp, clear audio on your camcorder, DSLR, or mirrorless camera.
- The AVX operates in the license-free 1.9 GHz band—away from TV and Wi-Fi interference—to create a wireless peer-to-peer connection, for clean audio without dropouts at a range up to 98’.
- The system automatically finds the cleanest frequency, free from RF interference.
- If interference is detected, the AVX automatically increases the power on the transmitter—up to 250 mW—to overcome the problem.
- If the increase in power isn’t sufficient, the system substitutes a clear frequency well before the audio signal itself is affected, for clean, worry-free sound.
- Fast-Setup System for DIY Videographer
- ME 2-II Omnidirectional Lav Mic
- Lightweight Bodypack Transmitter
- Ultra-Compact Plug-In Receiver
- Protected Peer-to-Peer Connection
- Easy to Use, Automatic Operation
- Automatic Mic-Level Control
- 4-Hr Rechargeable Batteries + USB Power
- Up to 8 Mics on Set / 98′ Range