The Sennheiser EW 135P G4 camera-mount wireless handheld microphone system features the proven combination of reliability, flexible control, and broadcast-quality sound that has made the EW Series an industry standard for videographers, journalists, and content creators all over the world.
The EW 135P G4 gives you the tools to adapt and meet the wireless challenges that inevitably arise on set. The frequency scan function automatically searches for the cleanest frequency at your location, while the transmitter offers an interchangeable capsule design, allowing you to swap mic capsules with different polar patterns to suit your application.
- The EW 135P G4 features all-metal construction and a lightweight handheld transmitter, well suited for extended use on location.
- Using the included shoemount adapter, the compact receiver easily mounts on your camera without adding much weight. The included cables allow you to connect the receiver to the 3.5mm or XLR audio input of any DSLR/mirrorless, camcorder, or recording device.
- Both transmitter and receiver feature daylight-readable LED displays showing reception quality, battery status, and audio level. To get you going quickly, they synchronize via infrared interface with the simple push of a button.
- For Mobile Journalist, Presenters
- MMD 835 Dynamic Cardioid Mic Capsule
- Lightweight Handheld Transmitter
- Diversity Camera-Mount Receiver
- 1680 Auto-Scan Frequencies
- Advanced Controls for Flexible Use
- Daylight-Readable Display
- 8-Hour AA Batteries
- Up to 12 Mics on Set / 330′ Range